Powersource 1800 Solar Generator
– Made in America with state of the art components.
– No installation needed! Stand-alone, self contained system consists of main generator unit and solar panel. No need to connect to household wiring, just plug the solar panel into the solar generator unit. Simple!
– Supplies up to 12 hours of uninterrupted backup power for a small office. Up to 8 hours of runtime for essential home appliances and small electronics during a power outage. Provides up to 1800 watts of household electricity (3600 watts peak). Enough to run almost any electronic product or appliance you might connect to your home wall outlet.
– The Power Source 1800 includes: a sealed, maintenance-free, AGM 51amp-hour battery (actually 3 – 17 amp-hour batteries, totalling 51 amp-hours), an AC power panel with five standard outlets (4 in front 1 on back), a high efficiency, quick-charge 90 watt solar panel, and 50 feet of cord to connect solar panel to unit. Batteries will last 5 to 6 years and have been known to go 10 years before needing to be replaced. When it is time to do so, batteries are not difficult to replace.
– Recharges from the included solar panel (6 hours recharge time) or from home AC wall outlet (15 hours recharge time).
– Solar generator unit uses a rugged, almost indestructible housing. Easy to move around as needed. Integrated handles for easy transportation.
– Runs silently! Emits no fumes! No gas is needed!
– Dimensions of main unit: 8.5″ width x 18.5″ height x 10.5″ depth. Weight: 65 pounds.
– Dimensions of solar panel: 47″ height x 21″ width x 2″ depth. Weight: 17 pounds.
– Overload and over-temperature protection to ensure longer Power Source life.
– For home backup power the Power Source: Will run a fridge, freezer, sump pump and 1000 Watt microwave, fish tank light and air pump, home alarm system and garage door.
– Emergency Power: Will run essential electronics such as a 20″ TV, radio, fan, mobile and cordless phone, and a 40 Watt emergency light.
– Small/Home Office Backup Power: Will run a laptop, desktop and 20″ LCD or CRT monitor, 600 Watt office lamp, inkjet printer, 4-in-1 copier/printer/fax/scanner, internet modem, VoIP phone, mobile phone and cordless phone.
– 1800 watt Sun-Saver inverter with five 115 VAC power outlets for operating multiple devices simultaneously.
– Built-in transfer relay provides reliable backup power capability.
– Bright LED light turns on automatically when power outage occurs to provide illumination over the AC outlets.
– Digital LED display indicates battery capacity status and total wattage of the devices connected to the unit.
– Audible alarm signals 10 minutes before the unit runs out of battery power.